Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /nfs/c12/h01/mnt/225621/domains/southherocongregationalchurch.org/html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/models/block/wfBlock.php on line 552

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /nfs/c12/h01/mnt/225621/domains/southherocongregationalchurch.org/html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/models/block/wfBlock.php on line 553

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /nfs/c12/h01/mnt/225621/domains/southherocongregationalchurch.org/html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/models/block/wfBlock.php on line 555

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /nfs/c12/h01/mnt/225621/domains/southherocongregationalchurch.org/html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/models/block/wfBlock.php on line 570

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /nfs/c12/h01/mnt/225621/domains/southherocongregationalchurch.org/html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/models/block/wfBlock.php on line 573
Board of Missions | Congregational Church of South Hero VT

Board of Missions

Bill Kennedy
Christine Bourque
Veronica Metivier
Dave Carter
Pat Gonyo
Julia Kimball

Standing in line at the last Community Supper…always delicious and always a crowd.  Held the 2nd Friday of each month (5:30-7:00 pm) , suppers are totally free and open to the public.  Come share fellowship and a hot meal with new friends and old.  September volunteers include members of Grand Isle County Chorus.  October’s meal will have members of C.i.D.E.R.

We are busy preparing for the 3rd Annual Champlain Island CROP WALK, a fundraiser as part of Church World Service’s goal to end hunger worldwide.  In the Champlain Islands 1 in 3 school age children are food insecure.  Nearly 80,000 Vermonters statewide are food insecure.  25% of monies raised at our scheduled OCTOBER 16 WALK or RIDE will stay in the Islands supporting the food shelf at the Grand Isle Methodist Church and the Food for Thought summer lunch program.  Our goal for 2016 is to raise $5000.00.  The remaining 75% supports Church World Service programs.

 

Minutes:

Agenda: